Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Few Looks

Hey everyone! So I was going through my hard drive and I found a folder from back in December, when I did some makeup looks for a Youtube contest. I decided I'd share them with you on here, I hope you like them! And yes, I am wearing foundation in them =) The foundation is  MAC Mineralize Satinfinish. Here are the looks!


For this look I used NARS Pandora matte black all over the lid (by the way this is WAY better than MAC Carbon eyeshadow), I blended it out with GOSH Grey Brown eyeshadow in the crease, and MAC Vanilla to highlight. I used some Makeup Forever false lashes, I believe the number is 152 or one fifty-something, but I don't recall exactly. I used MAC Coppertone blush, and MAC Peachstock lipstick with MAC Prrr lipgloss on top. 



This was a look to recreate the video tutorial that Kim Kardashian did with Troy Jensen. I used the same products Troy Jensen used on the eyes (MAC Naked pigment, MAC Contrast in crease). I used MAC lashes but I don't recall which number. I used MAC Vanilla to highlight under the brow, MAC Coppertone blush, and MAC Peachstock lipstick with MAC Prrr lipgloss on top. I used Stila's pencil in Onyx on the waterline and a crapload of mascara.



For this look I used MAC Stars'n'Rockets on the lid and to blend out the crease. I used MAC Deep Truth and Contrast in the crease, and some false lashes. I used MAC Myth lipstick lightly and MAC Prrr lipgloss. I remember using a lot more on the eyes because I was unhappy with them, but I don't recall which products. 




Bright blue:

Here I used Urban Decay Defiant eyeliner as a base, with MAC Freshwater packed on top, and the same thing on the lower lash liner. I used a bit of MAC Deep Truth to give some dimension in the corners. I used MAC cream color base in Tickle Me Pink on cheeks and lips, with a lipgloss on top (I don't remember which lipgloss). I did a really thin line of black eyeliner just to define the lashes.




0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online