Sunday, August 21, 2011

Simple Winged Liner + Nails!

Hey everyone! 
So today I wore a really bright/busy printed summer dress. It had line designs on it that were purple, green, and blue. Anyways I didn't know what makeup to do and I didn't want to do neutrals so I just went for a bare lid with winged liner and doll-pink cheeks and lips. It was really simple and complimented the dress really nicely. I know it's not a special look but I thought I'd share it anyways. It kind of reminded me of a 60's look, so I pulled part of my hair back and gave it a little "bouffant" like that style. Also I wanted to share what nailpolish I used! I wore a teal colour from LA Colors, it was my first time trying it out and one coat was really sheer so I put a different nailpolish on top and I loved the results. The result of both looks just like Essie's Trophy Wife nailpolish (love the color, hate the name). I'm not usually into shimmery nailpolish (I am usually a fan of cream finishes), but I love the pearly teals. 






EYES:
Urban Decay Primer potion [just to even out lids]
Urban Decay liner in Perversion [upper lash line]
MAC Vanilla e/s [inner tear duct, underneath brow]
MAC Chromagraphic pencil (NW 15-20 or something) [waterline]
Kiehl's mineral mascara

CHEEKS:
MAC Pink Swoon blush

LIPS:
Kiehl's lip balm
MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1 lipstick




For the nails I wore 1 coat of Atomic by L.A. Colors with 2 coats of Sephora Teal We Meet Again on top. 

I hope you guys like these!



0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online