Tuesday, August 2, 2011

dt Deep Ocean challenges #5: Sea



Time for another challenge over at Deep Ocean this fortnight :)
I´ve been looking forward to this one ever since TOMIC had their sea themed one. Unfortounately I didn´t have time to join in then but I´ve been longing to put some of these Magnolia stamps to good use. :) Feels good! And can you see what I did? I put on some red details...I promised you I wouldn´t make something red til christmas so I´m quite chocked my self. (For those of you that doesn´t know I consider myself one of those that really should stay of red because it never turns out to my satisfaction ;) I love to see red details in your blogs though!)) It all started out with that lifebuoy ;) I mean let´s face it, they are usually red and white right? LOL

I have used four Magnolia stamps and I don´t think either one is from the same collection. They´re gorgeous though. I have tried to make a net for the sea horse and placed some seashells inside it. The "bubbles" was part of a blogcandy I won from my fabby friend, Chelsea. Thank you hunny :)
The red flower is from Prima, the blue lilys from Magnolia and the light yellow cherrie flowers are WOC.
The charm comes from the Maggie store in Borås. The cake doily is also from the Maggie store. Sentiment from WOJ.

Don´t forget to check out the divine work made by my teamies here. Thank you for letting me be part of this awesome gang! :)





0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online