Saturday, July 30, 2011



Can you all guess what I did this thursday? I don´t think you can? ;)
In the wee early of this month me and a friend went to Borås to visit the Magnolia store and I had so much fun and shopped loads of great and of course very neccessary stuff! A while ago another friend, Petra asked if anyone would like to come with her. Hm? I didn´t think for a second ;) I said YES immediately ;) All of a sudden we had a car fully loaded with gals in for some serious shopping! Christina, Anna and Petra: thank you so much for your company on this amazing roadtrip - I had sooo much fun! We will have to do that again :)
I have promised myself not to buy anything craft related for three months now! Argh! How will I survive ;) Well..I started thinking it through and decided to make two big exeptions - Copics and Spellbinders Grand Calibur and two small ones: glue and cardstock. I always seem to need those..
And I definately need a E00 sketch marker too :) And while we are on that subject I´d like some tips from you Copics ladies on which colours I can use for skin. Now I´m using RV 21 for blush on the cheeks, E 11, E 00 (one that I bought wrong - it´s an original marker..:)  and E 000. I want one darker than E11. Thank you soo much in advance.

Oh, boy! I´m rambling on and on today!  Back to the reason I´m posting tonight ;)
IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER challenge with us ladies at Magnolia Down Under :) Yay!
I´m so exited about this one because I have never been on a team that has arranged one like this: Let´s play BINGO!! Pick a line down below:


I went for the FLOWERS PEARLS and LACE one.

I made this tent card featuring this darling Tilda that is new to me. She was part of a collection of last year but I didn´t fancy her then? What was I thinking? :o I LOVE HER! too...;)
The patterned papers are from Pion design´s collection "Minnenas ateljé". Tilda is coloured with my di´s on 300g watercolour paper. The little chipboard butterfly is a gift from my friend Kylie. Thank hunny, I love it :) I added some lace I bought at the Maggie store undernieth the frame I made using my Spellbinder dies. The charm is also from the Maggie store.
I also have to tell you about the sentiment! One of my friends, Linda, is the lush designer behind a set of lovely sayings. Both in english and swedish :) I can´t find a link showing them because they are sold out. They´re so versitale and there is always a sentiment that fit´s each card on there ;)
I´m sure you can contact Linda for more information :)

PLEASE, don´t forget to check out the beautiful work by my lovely teamies here. You won´t regret it! :)
We would be so happy if you´d join us :)



Added loads of Stickles star dust to her wing things and bubbles.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online