Sunday, July 31, 2011

First post! 2 Silver looks


This look (above) is a cut-crease (that took me forever to do as it was my second attempt), it's pretty simple with only black and silver, then black eyeliner. I tried to put some pearl glitter on top but it didn't really make it stick that well, so they don't really show. This picture wasn't taken to show the makeup so it's a bit difficult to see. I paired it with a baby pink blush and lip.
Products used: 
- MAC Electra e/s (lid)
- MAC Malt e/s (blend out the black)
- NARS Pandora [black] (crease and lower lash line)
- Stila Onyx kajal eyeliner (waterline)
- Some random felt liquid liner (upper lash line)
- MAC Lashes (I believe 36? I don't remember.)
- Makeup Forever Smokey Lash mascara.
- MAC Tickle Me Pink Cream Color Base [limited edition] on cheeks and lips.



This is another silver/black look, but more smokey. I did this on a night going out dancing with friends. I used the Urban Decay NAKED Palette and some other shadows as well. 
Eyes:
- Virgin (naked palette) inner tear duct
- MAC Electra (inner 1/3 of lid)
- Gunmetal (Naked palette) 2/3 of lid
- Creep (Naked palette) outer 1/3 of lid
- Matte grey (I used a Sephora one... I don't recall the #) to blend out crease
- NARS Pandora black to deepen crease
- MAC Gesso to highlight
- Stila kajal onyx eyeliner (waterline)
- Makeup Forever Smokey Lash mascara
- L'Oreal lineur intense (upper lash line)

Lips:
- MAC Color Crafted l/s 
- Clear gloss

Cheeks:
- MAC Pink Swoon blush 

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online