Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smoky Cabernet Look

Yo yo yo, so I did another look, this is my attempt at a "smoky" eye. Not entirely talented in this department so I tried to do one without using black. Hope you like! And it looks like I finally found a good use for my Smashbox Cabernet E/S (which is so velvety smooth I love it but can never figure out what to do with it).

Also, I think I found my second favourite shade by Mac... TWINKS! This colour is GORGEOUS. I'll show a picture of what it looks like on the entire lid... it's phenomenal.


  hahahaha my eyelashes were falling off


Prepped Eye with
MAC Prep+Prime Eye - "Medium Dark"

Eyebrows
N.Y.C. Eyeliner Pencil - Dark Brown

Face
Vasanti Face Base Powder Foundation - V10
Shiseido Blush - B6 Playful Pink

Lid
LID - MAC E/S, Naked Lunch
OUTER LID - MAC E/S, Twinks
OUTER V - Smashbox E/S, Cabernet
BROW HIGHLIGHT - MAC E/S Vanilla

Lid Fixings
Covergirl LineExact Liquid Liner - 600 (Very Black)
Sephora Atomic Volume Sample Mascara - Black
Sephora Eyelashes


Lips
MAC Cremesheen Glass - Deelight

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online