Monday, August 1, 2011

Look 1: SEA THIS

Yo yo everyone, I'm Tizz or Tizzanator whatever you prefer to call me :)
So I did somewhat of a look today and here's what I came up with, I call it "Sea This"





Prepped Eye with
MAC Prep+Prime Eye - "Medium Dark"
Sephora 12 hr Waterproof Jumbo Eye Pencil - "Turquoise"

Eyebrows
N.Y.C. Eyeliner Pencil - Dark Brown

Face
Vasanti Face Base Powder Foundation - V10
Shiseido Blush - B6 Playful Pink

Lid
INNER CORNER - MAC Palette "Novel Twist: 5 Warm Eyes" E/S, Adlib
CENTER LID - Sephora E/S in Swimming Pool
OUTER LID - MAC E/S, Steamy
OUTER V - MAC Palette "6 Twists of Tartan" E/S, Bows & Curtseys
BROW HIGHLIGHT - MAC Palette "Colour Forms: 5 Warm Eyes" E/S, Chillproof

Lid Fixings
Loreal Waterproof Liquid Felt Liner - Blackest Black
Sephora Atomic Volume Sample Mascara - Black
Sephora Eyelashes

I hope you liked it! I really like to blend everything together so it's not too harsh (I'm hella afraid of a cutcrease). Pictures don't do justice to the brightness but I'll figure out lighting and angles as we work through this. BOOYASHAKA

Tizz, out.
Peace!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online