Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Time for another Whiff of joy challenge this fortnight :)
And as the title tells you we´d like to see you create something featuring a Whiff of joy stamp and then add both buttons and bows to it!
I bought a new die from Tim Holtz last week and it cuts out this tag. LOVE IT!
Can you guess which medium I used on the ubercute Henri celebrating mouse? Yes you guessed right, it´s my second image I post using my Copics. :) Oh, I tell you guys, I have fallen hard, like a rock ;) They´re so much fun! And it´s even more fun using this amazing cardstock from Make it crafty. It was included in happy mail I recieved from my treasured friend Kylie, thank you soooo much hunny! I love it!

I also want to tell you that I have made the desicion to step down from my dt post at WOJ challenges. I will be leaving with the next challenge. I feel a little sad, I have had the honor of being part of this gorgeous gang a year :) Because so many of the dt members are leaving,  our lovely team leader Jane is hosting a DT CALL with this challenge. All you have to do is add DT after your link when you take part of this challenge.
So I encourage you to take part, add dt after linking and maybe it is you whom will be part of this gorgeous team in the future.
Jane and the other ladies are such cuties so grab this oportunity! :)

Before you head off to your craft room/space getting ready to play with your WOJ stamps you have to promise to check out the amazing work made by my talanted teamies here



0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online