Thursday, August 11, 2011


Here I am again with another prewiev of one of the new Lil Pinkette stamps from Tickled pink stamps!
Meet Pirate Patric, he´s so cool!
Along with the new stamps is also released another set of gorgeous sentiments designed by one of the {PINK} ladies, miss Ann Vento. The sentiment and frame is part of that set. A bit creepy ha? ;)

I had some pirate themed papers from Panduro so I thought they would be perfect for this card. I also used the punch set from MS again to get the spiderweb going. The image is coloured with distress ink pads on 300 g watercolour paper. The metal embellies is perfect for any boy / man card me thinks, they are from Tim Holtz.

Don´t forget to check out the lush work by my teamies here.


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online